If there has been a death in your family, please accept our
We are available by phone and for transportation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no additional charge for after hours service, to help you during this difficult time.
Call us at 760-727-8906 with any questions you may have regarding paper work or otherwise.
- Death certificate worksheet
- Authorization with or without embalming
- Declaration for disposition of cremated remains
- Disclosure of pre-need funeral agreement
- Cremation contract and authorization
- Medical Examiner's release form (Only necessary for decedents who are currently located at the Medical Examiner's office.)
Some of the most common reasons to prearrange are:
- To relieve an emotional or financial burden from your loved ones
- To express your own wishes
- To avoid family conflicts regarding arrangement choices
If you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss cremation or burial arrangements, please call us at 760-727-8906.